A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the site is able to remember his visit when I return to surf this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective is to adapt the lacookie web content to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished. If you want information about what are cookies, which are stored as delete them, disable them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this site
The website CAN PERICOT uses the following own cookies:
- Own Cookie: This cookie is used for encryption language PHP to enable session variables are stored on the Web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website. It is a session cookie, which is lost once the browser is closed. PHPSESSID
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write reviews are humans and not automated applications. This will combat spam.
- CAN PERICOT website uses WordPress as a development base
This website uses the following from third parties cookies:
- _ga: It is used to distinguish visitors. Expires in two years
- _gat: Used to limit the percentage of applications. It lasts 10 minutes.
- _utma: Identify visitors, the session will expire two years after its creation.
- _utmb: Logs time users spend on the site the number of pages they visit. Expires 30 minutes.
- _utmc: works with __utmb to see if a new session is created for the user. Expires when you close your browser, so if the user enters there isn’t this cookie.
- _utmz: Identify where and how a user has reached the website. By default, lasts 6 months
- Social networks : Each network uses its own cookies can click on buttons type I like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this site nor its legal representatives are not responsible for the content or the veracity of privacy policies that may have third-party cookies in this policy.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies from this site and to make their right to removal or deactivation. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- For any questions about this policy cookies do not hesitate to communicate with us via the contact section.
Asesor de Cookies es un plugin para WordPress creado por Carlos Doral (webartesanal.com)